Click the tiles above to get more information on the various myResearch tools.
- Designed to meet AAHRPP accreditation standards
- Eliminates worry keeping up with regulatory changes
- Provides 100% support for the entire study lifecycle
- Eliminates paper processes
- Speeds collaborative application preparation by study teams and reduces delays in routing and review
- Accelerates processing of meeting discussions and decisions into compliant records and correspondences
- Keeps everyone notified of important milestones and the need to attend to their part of the process
- Simplifies required communications
- Ensures the study team uses only the latest, approved consent form and your own watermarks
- Manages the audit trail for all document versions
- Makes the system easy to use “out of the box”
- Cross-system sharing of information reduces errors and compliance risk and facilitates rapid access to remote data
- Simplifies eIRB setup and ongoing operations for IT-overburdened organizations
myResearch IRB Creating a new Study Submission
myResearch IRB Creating an RNI Reportable New Information Submission
- Standardizes budget preparation and review
- Minimizes sponsored research review time
- Opportunity coverage for NIH, NSF, DoD, and more
- Eliminates redundant data entry and improves collaboration between sponsored research and finance
- Expedites award setup and improves financial accuracy
- Transparent award change management
- Ensures consistent processes and timely reminders to researchers and staff for pending work items
- Provides management visibility into research portfolio demographics and financial planning metrics
- Management of budgets, milestones, contract terms, sub-recipients, and compliance status
myResearch Grants Training Livestream
IACUC Coming Soon!
- You will be able to efficiently develop and submit an agreement, view the status of your agreement at a glance, including most recent activities and reviewer comments.
- You will be able to track updates as your agreement advances through key milestone points, thereby bringing an enhanced level of transparency to the process.
- You can clone previously submitted agreements, saving you valuable time in the submission process.
- You will only be presented with submission questions relevant to your agreement, streamlining the submission experience.
- You will have access to an archive of your agreements processed in myResearch Agreements in a centralized, easily-accessible location.
- Your agreement will be reviewed simultaneously by the staff in the Office of Sponsored Programs and any applicable ancillary reviewers (e.g. research compliance)
myResearch Agreements Training Video
- Eliminate paper costs
- Eliminate redundant data entry
- Get instant access to all protocol data
- Track individual safety protocols serially or in parallel with IRB studies and IACUC protocols
- Help ensure adherence to NIH and other federal, state and local regulations
- Easily access all information in one secure location
- Manage all your research facilities from a central location
- Enable facilities planning by accessing up-to-date facility information
- Get additional support from peers
- Complete annual certification electronically
- Research-based certifications only at Award time, PHS Award anniversaries and IRB protocol approvals
- Certification at proposal submission not required
- CITI COI training date autopopulates every 3 hours
- Information stays within system every year
myResearch COI without Disclosure
myResearch COI with Disclosure
myResearch provides a single system for researchers, students and staff to manage their proposal submissions and compliance activities.